Topic: Installation Guide..or, help me, I've gone insane

So...I was in the process of admiring this very awesome page that had a run down of EVERYTHING you needed to do to install chilli, radius and set it up for pay use, including how to set up paypal. At about the time I thought 'Wow, my slow self should bookmark this so I can come back later and follow the directions' IE imploded and refused to work while it slowly crashed into oblivion.
Now we come to the help me part. I have looked all over and can't find this damn page again. The cause may be any of the following : I'm being slow, I'm being blind, there's to much crap on the internet.
Help me. One of you nice, kind wicked awesome folks here should have a clue what I'm talking about. And its not the forum posting that is everywhere by sean what'shisname that has a big warning about breaking your linksys warranty. Thats not a very useful post for me. The one I was looking at has a nifty drawing much like the nice one on the chilli frontpage.

This is more of a learn as I go project for me since I'm completely clueless about..well...all of this stuff..Unfortunately I'm one of those saps that has to learn by doing it. Reading up on the subject helps me a wee bit, but it comes down to I want to know how to do this and the only way to learn is TO do it.
I have my trusty linksys router updated with dd-wrt (of course!). I'm also planning on purchasing a old POS (not the sales kind) desktop and setting it up as the radius server. So I have another question : What kind of power are we looking at to run radius? Would an old school 500-800Mhz fogey with a dash of ram and a few HD's in a RAID 1 for data safety with a backup HD for logs and whatever output do? How much HD space would I be looking at? Now mind you..if it works out the total user count would be under a dozen. The whole project may turn into a 'Heyo, I could make a few extra bucks a month" sort of thing in which case I'd expand to a grand total of maybe double that due to boosting strength and outside roof mounted omni antennas...

Oh ya, I really couldn't figure out where in the world to post this, so I closed my eyes and made an educated guess and chose one that seemed to fit closest.
And this post has more ramble then I wanted, but that's what I get for drinking a big gulp of non-diet soda after drinking diet for way too long. Sorry if any is incoherent but the sugar made me do it....

Re: Installation Guide..or, help me, I've gone insane

to long explain . tell me short what you need and what is your problem.