Topic: online users can't show with daloradius or ezradius management, help !

i got debian lenny,freeradius 2.0.4,chillispot 1 and works fine, but i cant see the online users on the radius web manager i test on ezradius or daloradius, i have this problem on my radius.log

Sun Jun  3 06:36:19 2001 : Error: rlm_radutmp: Logout for NAS localhost port 0, but no Login record
Sun Jun  3 06:36:28 2001 : Error: rlm_radutmp: Login entry for NAS localhost port 0 wrong order
Sun Jun  3 06:36:28 2001 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't insert SQL accounting START record - Column 'AcctStopTime' cannot be null

my clock are bad too tongue , please help!!!

2 (edited by Czar9 2010-01-26 17:51:25)

Re: online users can't show with daloradius or ezradius management, help !

dmkhn wrote:

i'm not sure, that understand your question (i'm not so good in english)
- i has a trouble with sql-counting - and there i posted message,  how i fix it
http://www.chillispot.info/chilliforum/viewtopic.php?pid=911#p911

when i go to see the online users on webpage ezradius or daloradius, i recive the message "no online users" but if i try with the radwho via ssh, i see how is already online, sorry for mi english. an any help is welcome.

en espa

dmkhn wrote:

i'm usin another billing soft. I don't remember what kind of problem i has with "online users", but in my case help was - change restrictions for one file of radius config

chmod 755 /etc/raddb/dictionary

(or for other name of config folder):

chmod 755 /etc/freeradius/dictionary

maybe it help

thanks for the answers i change on the config file of radius, but im still i can't see online users

i found was is wrong, i use the schema supllied for daloradius and the AccStopTime, are NOT NULL but freeradius 2.0.4 insert NULL, is the error i change the column for NULL, and all works now