Topic: Installing Chillispot on VMWare

Hi,
I tried installing chillispot on vmware but I am having a lot of issues. This is my setup.

1. Three virtual machines
   - A: Fedora
   - B: Window xp
   - C: Windows xp
2. The host machine running xp

The fedora has two network cards. One is a local network connecting it to the two virtual xp machines. Pinging works fine. The other network card is using the external network card such that it connects to the same network as the host hence getting access to the internet connection.

I installed freeradius, apache2 with open ssl and chillispot. All three appear to be working fine (I tried accessing the free radius with the windows machine using ntradping and it received a response). Chillispot is also assigning the ip addresses 192.168.182.X to the other two virtual xp machines.

After testing, chilli is not serving the pages for authorization. When chilli is started with fd, it gives the message "dhcp authstate 5". Another message is "forwarding to link layer".

My questions are
1. What am I going wrong?
2. How do I setup a dns server or is it provided by the internet?
3. Do the machines need to connect to the chilli machine always using a wireless network (I connected a wireless ap, installed the fedora on the host machine and i had the same problem)?

I have to task to present a solution as soon as possible. I really need help. Thank you.