Topic: Reser sessiont timeout

Hello,

I'm facing a problem with freeradius session timeout. In mysql, i had create username and password for user with session timeout 600 seconds. User login the system and after session timeout, freeradius terminate the user. That's work fine for me. But how if i want to reset user sessiont timeout so that user can use again the same account to login the system (that means another 600 seconds)?

Thanks for Your Help

Lee

Re: Reser sessiont timeout

You can login again with the same account if you do not set the expiration for this account.

Re: Reser sessiont timeout

Thanks for reply, *************. But what i need to do is like offer prepaid service for user. For example, user buy 1 hour package, then we provide account (username and password) that valid for 1 hour. After surf net for 1 hour, user account will terminate. Then user top up account (buy another 1 hour, 2 hour, or 3 hour..... package) so that can continue surf net with same username and password. So can anyone tell me how to clear accounting record for session timeout or Acct-Session-Time? Thank you for your kind help!