Topic: Just found out about chillispot

I'm not sure which forum I should post this in.

I'm looking to setup a Free Hotspot service for customers and i'm currently looking for in house solutions rather than going via a Biling company.

I have two linksys wireless modems which are attached to the company network and I want customers to be able to access the web via our company internet connection going via a web interface/gateway of which we can use for advertising and marketting purposes.

Could I setup chillispot on a windows server and use it in conjunction with the wireless routers and current company internet connection?

Will chillispot allow me to create or modify the web interface taht uisers see so atht I can have my company logo and adverts up there?

I hope I have explined this rioght and taht you know what i'm getting at.

Your feedback and advice is most appreciated

thanks

Re: Just found out about chillispot

Could I setup chillispot on a windows server and use it in conjunction with the wireless routers and current company internet connection?

A: There is no chillispot for Widnows Server. so you should install in linux server

Will chillispot allow me to create or modify the web interface taht uisers see so atht I can have my company logo and adverts up there?

A: You can do that but you must have programe system to manage it. such as php to create welcome page and company logo